mVisum CCS™ (Cardiology Communication System), an application on the mVisum Alert platform, securely and rapidly transmits patient data to a cardiologist’s smartphone where it can be quickly viewed, assessed and responded to. The goal of mVisum CCS™ is to provide cardiologists with the information necessary to rapidly assess patients presenting to the hospital with critical symptoms. The most common studies transmitted include ECG’s, Echo Cardiograms, Catheterization images, and relevant Lab results. mVisum Cardiology is designed to deliver real-time patient details to the specialists without delay, and aid in improving event-to-treatment times (door-to-balloon times), and aid in improving patient outcomes while decreasing the risk of re-admissions.
The system includes key tools and mechanisms for helping in Continuity of Care and for addressing all key aspects of Accountable Care. Each application is deployed on the mVisum Alert platform, and utilizes mVisum’s proprietary Push server and security to push deliver communications in a traceable manner. Rapid treatment of such patients is essential to avoid major damage to heart muscle that can result in significant and costly long-term-care issues.
The following data can be transmitted to the physician’s Smartphone:
- Broadcast as well as Targeted push workflows
- Confirmed Push Notification
- Criticality Criteria Triggered Fully automated Push priority
- Physician Availability tools
- Configurable workflows
- Multiple response and consult tools
- Part of the expandable mVisum Alert Platform
- Full 10 second of each lead
- Support for 15+ lead systems
- Ability to handle EKG XML's,PDF's and EKG strip images enabling integration of all types of data transmissions from ambulances to physician smart devices
Contact Us for more information